YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
LEADING THE CONSTRUCTION
For over 35 years ROTOS GROUP has achieved in becoming one of the leading contractors & property developers in Cyprus, along with a proven track record. Throughout the years, the group has a portfolio of over 1000 residential units and more than 40 commercial & mixed-use developments both in private & public sectors completed to this date.
Under the leadership of Nicos Rotos since 1985, the construction company of the group has developed into one of the most reputable, trustworthy, reliable and specialized firms providing customers with high quality projects.
Key towards the element of success is the company’s decision to cover more of the vertical markets pricing structure while always focusing on specialization and customer satisfaction. Our mission is to provide contemporary architecture that will be consistent with the latest construction methods and building requirements; and through the meticulous selection and application of materials to satisfy the technical, functional, technological and aesthetic needs of our customers.
The high-quality finished structure, the completion of work within set timescales and our proven track record in issuing separate title deeds within one year after completion date are some of the main advantages that our customers benefit from.
Milestone projects of the group are the global headquarters of the award-winning WARGAMING PLC., uniHALLS premier and uniHALLS trinity establishing themselves as the first private student residences in Cyprus. Additionally, one of our latest developments, U Residences stands out for its impeccable design attributes as well as size.
The Construction company has been the first and biggest company of the Group, with a total portfolio value of over €480 million. Currently, we are undertaking a broad spectrum of developments using a high-skilled workforce that ensures our standards are met throughout the construction process.
The Land and Planning development division of the group is constantly seeking new commercial, residential or mixed-use development opportunities of all sizes. Our in-house team is undertaking the site acquisition, funding, planning and design of all our projects.
At Rotos, we pride ourselves on developing impressive projects that stand out for their architectural and interior designs. Our in-house team works alongside with leading architects to create thoughtful and elegant building designs that are bespoke to each development.
One of our latest yet highly-developed divisions is the purpose-built student accommodation. We undertake the planning design, construction and operation of large-scale student residencies, currently being the largest developer and operator in the market.
Within the group, we also offer property management services to our customers after the completion of a project. Using both our expertise and specialized external collaborators we can provide our clients with the service they require, at an appropriate price.
THE PLATINUM COLLECTION
INVEST IN CYPRUS
Non – Cypriot citizens who meet certain criteria and fulfill the required conditions can obtain either Permanent Residency or Cypriot Citizenship and enjoy all their perks.
Investors who are willing to obtain the Cyprus Citizenship need to meet the following financial criteria:
- A minimum investment of €2million in real estate, land development and/or infrastructure projects.
- A minimum investment of €2 million in financial assets of Cyprus companies and/or organisations.
- A minimum investment of €2 million in Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) of financial assets of Cyprus companies and/or organisations that are licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- A combination of all three above, which can also include investment in government bonds, not exceeding €500,000.00.
- All applicants need to have a clean criminal record.
- Applicants need to keep their investment(s) for a minimum duration of 5 years.
- Applicants must have obtained the Permanent Residence Permit prior the application of naturalization. If not, applicants should apply for an immigration permit simultaneously with the application for the Cyprus Citizenship. For more details on Permanent Residence Program please click here.
- Applicants should donate €75,000.00 to the Research & Innovation Foundation of Cyprus and €75,000.00 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation.
- Applicants should obtain a valid Schengen Visa before they can apply for the Cyprus Citizenship.
- Applicants that will choose to invest in developments under construction, should present a Town Planning Permit along with their application.
- Applicants that have already applied and been rejected by another EU country, will not be able to apply.
- Live, work, study and travel freely between all 28 EU countries.
- No visa requirement for more than 150 countries worldwide.
- Spouse, dependent children and parents of the investor can all apply for naturalization. Other conditions may apply.
- Cyprus Citizenship is valid for lifetime for the entire family and can be inherited to the next generations.
- No need to reside in Cyprus in order to keep the citizenship. However, if the investor wishes to become a Cyprus tax resident, he needs to stay at least 183 calendar days in Cyprus.
- Free movement of funds, services and goods.
- Applicants should purchase property in Cyprus of a minimum value of €300,000.00 (+VAT) and official payment receipts of a minimum value of €200,000.00 (+VAT). All the funds for the purchase of the property should be transferred from abroad.
- The application should be submitted together with a Title Deed or Contract of Sale (under the investors name or his spouse’s name).
- Applicants should prove that they have at their disposal an annual income of at least €30,000.00. This amount is increased by €5,000.00 for each dependent child or spouse and by €8,000.00 for each dependent parent.
- Applicants submit along with the application an official confirmation letter from a financial institution in Cyprus indicating that they have deposited a minimum capital of €30,000.00 into an account. This capital should be sourced from overseas and be deposited in the account for 3 consecutive years.
- Applicants and their families should submit a clean criminal record certificate.
- Applicants should submit a letter confirming that they will not be working or engaged in any form of business in Cyprus.
- Applicants and their family members should visit Cyprus at least once every 2 years.
- Applicants should present a health insurance policy for themselves and their dependents.
- Marriage certificate and children’s birth certificates should also be submitted.
- Permanent Residence program covers the entire family, including the spouse, dependent children and dependent parents of the applicant of his spouse.
- The permit is valid for a lifetime for the applicant and his family.
- Once the Permanent Residence Permit is obtained, the applicant (and his family) can apply for the Cyprus Citizenship.
- No visa is required to enter and stay in Cyprus.
For further information on Rotos’ services and properties, please contact us at:
For sales, please contact us at:
At Rotos we are always looking to add value to our team with talented and enthusiastic individuals.
Hotel Operations Manager
For any career enquiries, or if you are interested in joining our team, please contact us at: